Ads

Firstly,Thank you for your time reading my blog.

Enjoy reading.. and if got something to says just leave a comment.. >_<"
Dont forget to be my follower..!! =)
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Feb story

Happiest month utk stakat ni. Alhamdulillah 😊.

I already got my license.
After this panjang la skit langkahnye. Nk2 bila dh kne pndah ke bndar besar. Bnyak cabaran tu. (Mall bersepah nk kne pegi explore) hahaha😆

Travel merata2 pegi melayan adik2 sepupu and also dpt kluar dri kg. After 2 months xmerayap. Terasa la freedom nye.

N yg paling important he is mine.
Even its weird. Jrg sgt cntct tp i will understand him as much as i can.
(p/s: don't cheating behind my back)

See you again next month blog. 😉


1 comment:

get this widget here